- Insurance Claims
Basics of Windshield Repair
Windshield Repair is a process that uses modern technology to fill a damaged area on a windshield with a special transparent resin. When this type of resin is applied and cured, it restores the strength of the windshield and most of the clarity.
Importance of Windshield Repair
Dealing with windshield damage can be frustrating and stressful but avoiding the repair can be an expensive gamble. What starts as insignificant damage to your glass, can unexpectedly turn into a significant crack.
While cracks and damaged areas less than a size of a quarter can be treated quickly, BumperDoc recommends repairing damage as soon as possible. Once your glass is damaged, contaminants enter the chip, complicating the repair process. If your windshield is beyond repair, BumperDoc also provides full windshield replacement services.
5 reasons to repair your windshield with BumperDoc:
1. Save money by avoiding costly replacement
2. Repairs will only take a few minutes
3. Keep your vehicle safe by maintaining the original factory seal around your windshield
4. Avoid the possibility of faulty installation with BumperDoc’s skilled technicians
5. Preventative expense is often covered by insurance policies and we’re happy to help with any paperwork
Get a Free, No-Obligation Estimate Today!
BumperDoc can get your car back on the road faster and you spend less.
We offer free, no obligation estimates.
To get started:
and Choose Your Closest Location