- Insurance Claims
Paintless Dent Removal 101
PDR is a technique used to remove dings and dents from vehicles using special tools, rods and reflective sources. It’s especially effective when your vehicle’s paint hasn’t been cracked or damaged.
PDR is a great solution to repair door dings, large dents and even hailstorm damage. These minor ailments are meticulously massaged from the inside of damaged panel—eventually leading to undetectable repair. PDR can be completed without the use of body fillers or painting.
When to consider PDR
PDR is an affordable, quick fix for certain types of damage. BumperDoc’s skilled technicians are prepared to restore your panel to near original condition.
We recommend PDR if:
- ·Your vehicle has sustained dents ranging from small to large
- · The damage is across the bodyline of your vehicle
- · The paint hasn’t been cracked or damaged
Added Benefits of PDR
Beyond PDR being a cost-effective and timely solution, there are additional benefits:
- · PDR is clean and environmentally friendly
- · No painting is involved, which eliminates color-matching problems
- · Insurance companies are recognizing the PDR process
- · Efficiency and effectiveness of PDR repairs and restores without depreciating the value of your vehicle
Let’s Talk Restoring Your Vehicle
BumperDoc can get your car back on the road faster and you spend less.
We offer free, no obligation estimates.
To get started:
and Choose Your Closest Location